The sound cuts in and out, drops out, or cuts out intermittently. What do I do?
If you experience issues with the audio cutting in and out, or dropping out, try the following suggestions.
- Move your earbuds and your Bluetooth audio device closer as you may be experiencing Bluetooth interference. While the range of most Bluetooth devices is 10 meters (33 feet), the optimal range for any Bluetooth stereo device is about 60 centimeters (2 feet) from the audio source.
- Your earbuds Bluetooth antenna is located in the inline remote. Try moving your audio device closer to the side where the inline remote is located. For example, you can try moving your audio device to your right pocket instead of your left.
- Reset your Bluetooth connection by turning your device's Bluetooth off for one minute and then back on.
- Turn your audio device off and then back on.
- Complete a reset of your earbuds. See “HOW DO I RESET MY EARBUDS?” for help with resetting your earbuds.