RIght out of the box, your FREEDOM headphones come ready to pair. Here’s how:
- Turn your FREEDOM headphones on.
- On your Bluetooth music device, find Jaybird FREEDOM on the available devices list. On some devices, you may have to scan for available Bluetooth devices.
- Tap Jaybird FREEDOM on the list to connect. Once connected, you will hear “Headphones connected” from your headphones.
If you’re pairing your FREEDOM headphones to another Bluetooth device, you’ll have to initiate pairing mode:
- With your headphones turned off, press and hold the Power Button until you see the LED flashing red/green. When the LED flashes red/green, the headphones are ready to pair.
- A voice prompt will say “Searching for your music device”.
- Select “Jaybird FREEDOM” in the list of discovered devices to connect. Once connected, you will hear “Headphones connected” from your headphones.