NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. OFFER VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. ELIGIBILITY. The Promotion is open to people 18 years of age or older (as of date of entry) who are legal residents of the United States, except in those states or areas where prohibited by law. For avoidance of doubt, participants should check with local requirements regarding eligibility prior to participating. The officers, directors, and employees of Logitech Inc. (“Jaybird”) and its parent company, and their subsidiaries and affiliated companies and all advertising, promotion and judging agencies, persons engaged in the development, production or distribution of materials for this Promotion (collectively the “Promotion Parties”) and immediate family members or persons living in the same household (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate in this Promotion.
2. PROMOTION PERIOD. The Promotion begins on July 15th, 2018 at 9:00:00 am MT and ends July 30th, 2018 at 11:59:59 pm MT (“Promotion Period”). Entries will be accepted through the Promotion Period.
3. HOW TO ENTER. To enter the Promotion, visit the landing page at jaybirdsport.com/bringtheheatgiveaway and enter your information. The information you provide at submission will be used to contact you, if you are a potential winner.
4. SELECTION OF WINNERS. Jaybird will randomly draw three (3) winners (each, a “Winner”) from the eligible entries received during the Promotion Period, and announce them by 5pm MT the day after the end of the Promotion Period (Month Day, Year). Odds of winning in the drawing depend on the number of eligible entries received.
5. NOTIFICATION OF WINNERS: Winner(s) will be notified by Jaybird (or its designated agency) via the email provided on the entry form, and must respond within a 36-hour time period from the date and time stamp the message was sent by Jaybird (or its designated agency), with requested shipping and sizing information. If the Winner’s response is not received by Jaybird by the deadline, the prize will be deemed undeliverable and will result in forfeiture. In such case, Jaybird will randomly select an alternate winner. Winner(s) may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability Waiver and Publicity Release. Prize will be awarded within thirty days after the Winner(s) have been verified (or such shorter period required by applicable law).
6.PRIZES. Winners will be eligible to receive the prizes listed below:
Jaybird RUN, Altra Superior 3.5 + Solstice shoes, Suunto 9, Cotopaxi Veloz 6L, Naawk assorted sunscreen products, Mighty music player, Skratchlabs assorted hydration + nutrition products, Goodr (4) sunglasses, Ruhn Co. Apparel ¼ zip jacket, 6” compression short, 9” compression short, full-length compression legging.
(Approx Retail Value: $1,770)
Jaybird X3, Altra Superior 3.5 shoes, Cotopaxi Veloz 3L, Naawk assorted sunscreen products, Mighty music player, Skratchlabs assorted hydration + nutrition products, Goodr (2) sunglasses, Ruhon Co. Apparel ¼ zip jacket, 6” compression short, 9” compression short.
(Approx Retail Value: $784)
Jaybird X3, Altra $50 giftcard, Cotopaxi Veloz waist belt, Naawk assorted sunscreen products, Mighty music player, Skratchlabs hydration + nutrition products, Goodr (1) sunglasses, Ruhn Co. Apparel ¼ zip jacket, 6” compression short.
(Approx Retail Value: $558)
(Approx. Retail Value of all prizes: $3,112)
7. PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: Prizes are not transferable or refundable, must be accepted as awarded and cannot be resold for profit. No cash equivalent or alternative product or prize will be made available; provided, however, that Jaybird reserves the right to, without any prior notice and at any time, replace with a similar product or the latest release of a product of the same category. Federal, state and local taxes are the responsibility of the Winners. If required by law, Jaybird will issue a IRS Form 1099-MISC to each Winner for the value of prizes.
8. BINDING EFFECT. By submitting your entry, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules, and understand that failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. All federal, state and local laws apply.
9. GENERAL CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION. Jaybird’s decisions are final on all matters related to this Promotion. Jaybird and the Promotion Parties are not responsible for incomplete, lost, late, delayed or garbled entries, applications, or emails, incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information, including but not limited to technical malfunctions, human or technical error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or failures of any telephone or computer line or network, computer equipment, or any combination thereof. All applications submitted become the property of Jaybird. Jaybird reserves the right, without prior notice, to terminate this Promotion, in whole or in part, or modify this Promotion in any way, and for any reason, including without limitation, if Jaybird determines in its sole discretion, that fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Jaybird’s reasonable control impairs the integrity of the Promotion. Jaybird reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the application or voting process or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion is a violation of criminal and civil law, and should such an attempt be made, Jaybird reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Jaybird’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. By participating in this Promotion, you release and agree to hold harmless Jaybird and the Promotion Parties from any and all liability with respect to acceptance, possession or use (misuse), or failure to use any matters arising out of or relating to this Promotion or any prize.
10. PUBLICITY RELEASE. Except where prohibited by law, acceptance of a prize shall constitute the Winner’s agreement with Jaybird may to use the Winner’s name, address, voice, likeness and prize information for promotional purposes without further payment or compensation, unless prohibited by law.
12. SPONSOR. The Promotion is sponsored by Logitech Inc. (“Jaybird”) with North America headquarter offices at 7700 Gateway Blvd, Newark California 94560 USA.
13. LIST OF WINNERS. Winner(s) may be announced on Jaybird social media outlets. You may also receive a list of Winners by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Jaybird, Attn: Jaybird Giveaways, 2700 Rasmussen Road, Park City, Utah 84098, not later than 60 days from the end of the Promotion Period. Residents of Vermont may omit return postage.
14. DISCLAIMER AND LIMIT OF LIABILITY. JAYBIRD MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING ANY PRIZE OR YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE PROMOTION, EACH PARTICIPANT AGREES TO RELEASE AND HOLD JAYBIRD, THE PROMOTION PARTIES, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, AGENTS, AND REPRESENTATIVES HARMLESS FROM ANY AND ALL LOSSES, DAMAGES, RIGHTS, CLAIMS AND ACTIONS OF ANY KIND IN CONNECTION WITH THE PROMOTION OR RESULTING FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, OR USE OF ANY PRIZE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, AND PROPERTY DAMAGE, AND CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION, OR INVASION OF PRIVACY.
15. NO ENDORSEMENT BY THIRD PARTIES. THIS PROMOTION IS NOT SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH, FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, OR TWITTER. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE PROVIDING YOUR INFORMATION TO JAYBIRD AND NOT TO FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, OR TWITTER.
16. DISPUTES. and exclusively through final and binding arbitration conducted under the Consumer Arbitration Rules (“Arbitration Rules”) of the American Arbitration Association, except that any dispute that would otherwise fall under the jurisdiction of a small claims court may, at the option of one of the parties, be brought in a small claims court of competent jurisdiction prior to the appointment of an arbitrator; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) under no circumstances will registrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and registrant hereby waives all rights to, claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. The arbitration shall be conducted by a single arbitrator selected by mutual agreement of the parties or under the selection process set forth in the Arbitration Rules. The costs of the arbitration shall be apportioned between the parties as set forth in the Arbitration Rules. The arbitrator's award shall be final and binding on the parties without right of appeal. YOU MUST CONTACT JAYBIRD WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR OF THE DATE OF THE OCCURRENCE OF THE EVENT OR FACTS THAT GIVE RISE TO A CLAIM, OR YOU WAIVE THE RIGHT TO PURSUE ANY CLAIM BASED UPON SUCH EVENT OR FACTS. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the participant and Jaybird in connection with the promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, U.S.A., without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules.
Sign up to receive exclusive offers and updates