RIght out of the box, your FREEDOM 2 headphones come ready to pair. Here’s how:
- Turn your FREEDOM 2 headphones on.
- On your Bluetooth music device, find Jaybird FREEDOM 2 on the available devices list. On some devices, you may have to scan for available Bluetooth devices.
- Tap Jaybird FREEDOM 2 on the list to connect. Once connected, you will hear “Headphones connected” from your headphones.
If you’re pairing your FREEDOM 2 headphones to another Bluetooth device, you’ll have to initiate pairing mode:
- With your headphones turned off, press and hold the Power Button until you see the LED flashing red/green. When the LED flashes red/green, the headphones are ready to pair.
- A voice prompt will say “Searching for your music device”.
- Select “Jaybird FREEDOM 2” in the list of discovered devices to connect. Once connected, you will hear “Headphones connected” from your headphones.