Right out of the box, your X4 buds come ready to pair. Here’s how:
- Turn your X4 earbuds on by holding the Middle Button until the LED blinks red/green and you hear the “Ready to pair. Download the Jaybird App for an assisted setup” voice prompt.
- On your Bluetooth® phone/music device go to the Bluetooth setup menu and find ‘Jaybird X4’ on the available devices list. On some devices, you may have to scan for available Bluetooth devices.
- Select ‘Jaybird X4’ on the list to connect. Once connected, the red/green LED will turn off and you will hear the “Connected” voice prompt.
If you’re pairing your X4 earbuds to another Bluetooth device, you’ll have to initiate pairing mode, as follows:
- Turn your X4 earbuds off by holding the Middle Button until the LED illuminates red and you hear a descending “Power off” tone.
- Follow the instructions “CAN I CONNECT MY X4 BUDS TO TWO DEVICES SIMULTANEOUSLY?” to complete pairing your new device.