If you’re experiencing issues with your Tarah earbuds including Bluetooth® connectivity, audio and sound distortion, or connecting to the Jaybird App, you may want to try resetting your earbuds.
To reset your earbuds, follow the steps below.
- If applicable, “FORGET” or “REMOVE” your Tarah earbuds in your Bluetooth list of discovered devices.
- Turn your Tarah earbuds off by holding the middle button until the LED illuminates red and turns off.
- When your earbuds are powered off, press & hold the middle button for 5 seconds until the LED starts blinking white.
- While the LED is blinking white, quickly double press the middle button. The LED will illuminate red briefly, and then the LED will start blinking white again.
- Your earbuds are now reset and ready to pair. Go to your audio device’s Bluetooth menu and select ‘Jaybird Tarah’ to re-pair.
NOTE: When you reset your earbuds, you will lose any saved presets and any saved devices on the paired list.