The speed cinch incorporates a ‘T’ shaped slot which contains the cord.
To attach the speed cinch to the cord:
- Insert the cord, flat edge first, into the speed cinch.
- Twist and press the cord into the speed cinch so that the flat edge of the cord goes into the ‘T’ shaped slot.
- Repeat these steps for the other side of the speed cinch.
To adjust the length of the cord:
- Ensure that the speed cinch is correctly attached to the cord, as described above.
- With two fingers of one hand hold the cinch by its side, so that you cover the cinch slots with your fingers.
- With the other hand pull on the cord to either loosen or tighten the cord.