If you’re experiencing issues with your Tarah earbuds including Bluetooth connectivity, audio and sound distortion, or connecting to the Jaybird App, you may want to try resetting your earbuds.
To reset your earbuds, follow the steps below.
- If applicable, “FORGET” or “REMOVE” your Tarah earbuds in your Bluetooth list of discovered devices.
- Turn your Tarah earbuds off by holding the middle button until the LED illuminates red and turns off.
- When your earbuds are powered off, press & hold the middle button for 5 seconds until the LED starts blinking white.
- While the LED is blinking white, quickly double press the middle button. The LED will illuminate red briefly, and then the LED will start blinking white again.
- Your earbuds are now reset and ready to pair. Go to your audio device’s Bluetooth menu and select ‘Jaybird Tarah’ to re-pair.
NOTE: When you reset your earbuds, you will lose any saved presets and any saved devices on the paired list.