You can use your Jaybird RUN earbuds for Skype, WhatsApp, or other audio and music features on your phone, tablet, PC, and Mac.
First, pair your Jaybird RUN earbuds to your device. Once connected, you may need to select your earbuds as the default playback and output device in the audio settings of your devices operating system.
Your earbuds have to be on and connected in order to show up in Sound settings.
1. From the Apple menu, select System Preferences.
2. Open the Sound preference pane.
3. Select the Output tab.
4. Select Jaybird RUN.
5. Select the Input tab.
6. Select Jaybird RUN.
1. Open your Control Panel.
2. Select Hardware and Sound.
3. Select Manage audio devices (under Sound).
4. Select “Jaybird RUN” and click Set Default.
5. Click OK.
Iscriviti per ricevere novità e offerte esclusive