RIght out of the box, your X3 buds come ready to pair. Here’s how:
- Turn your X3 buds on.
- On your Bluetooth music device, find Jaybird X3 on the available devices list. On some devices, you may have to scan for available Bluetooth devices.
- Tap Jaybird X3 on the list to connect. Once connected, you will hear “Headphones connected” from your buds.
If you’re pairing your X3 buds to another Bluetooth device, you’ll have to initiate pairing mode:
- With your buds turned off, press and hold the Power Button until you see the LED flashing red/green. When the LED flashes red/green, the buds are ready to pair.
- A voice prompt will say “Searching for your music device”.
- Select “Jaybird X3” in the list of discovered devices to connect. Once connected, you will hear “Headphones connected” from your buds.