To charge your earbuds, follow the steps below.
1. Insert your earbuds into the charging case.
The eargels must be installed on the earbuds before placing Jaybird Vista in the charging case.
2. Your earbuds will start charging as soon as you place them into the charging case.
Don’t force the case closed. When the earbuds are inserted correctly, the case will close easily.
3. If the charging case is not plugged into power, the LED on the charging case will indicate the charging status for a few seconds after the case is closed.
LED is pulsing white = Earbuds are charging
LED is solid white = Earbuds are fully charged
LED is solid red = Charging case needs charging
If the charging case is plugged into power:
LED is pulsing white = Earbuds and/or the case are charging
LED is solid white = Earbuds and case are fully charged
A full charge of the earbuds can take up to 2 hours from a fully discharged state (or up to 4 hours if the earbuds and the charging case are discharged) and will give you 6 hours of playback time.
If your earbuds are low on battery and you’re in a hurry, charging the earbuds for 5 minutes in the charging case will give you about 1 hour of playback time.
To charge your case, follow the steps below.
1. With the case closed, connect the included USB-C charging cable to the front of the charging case.
2. Connect the other end of the USB-C charging cable to a power source.
The LED of the charging case will indicate the charging status of the case:
LED is pulsing white = Case is charging
LED is solid white = Case is fully charged
It takes about 2 hours to fully charge the charging case from a fully discharged state.
When fully charged, the charging case will allow you to recharge your earbuds 1.5 times giving you up to 10 hours of additional playback time.
When your charging case is running low on battery, the LED will be red for a few seconds when opening or closing the lid.
Please note, make sure to check the capacity of the charging source before you begin charging. We recommend using a computer as it’s the best and safest method. Any charger with a charging current of 1 Amp or less is safe. Some chargers can produce a lot more power than is needed to charge your earbuds, and we do not recommend using them.