To connect X4 to the Jaybird App please follow the steps below:
1. Download the Jaybird App.
2. Make sure your headphone is connected to your audio device.
3. Open the Jaybird App and the headphone connects automatically.
If you're having trouble connecting your earbuds to the Jaybird App please try the following:
1. Delete the Jaybird App from your phone.
2. Turn your device’s Bluetooth off for at least 10 seconds.
3. Reinstall the Jaybird App (and sign in if required) on your phone.
4. Turn your device’s Bluetooth back on.
5. Try connecting to the Jaybird App.
If you still can not connect, please try a factory reset of your earbuds, following the instructions in the section “HOW DO I RESET MY EARBUDS?”.
If this does not solve your issue, please Contact Us.